- Earnings per share increased by 30% to 2.36 US cents (2016: 1.81 US cents)
- Revenues increased by 13% during the Period to $26.4m (2016: $23.3m)
- Gross profit increased by 12% during the Period to $9.5m (2016: $8.6m)
- The Company generated $1.4m of cash from operation (2016: $1.2m)
- Profit before tax increased by 35% during the Period to $1.6m (2016: $1.2m
- Shareholder’s equity grew during the Period to $20.1m (31 December 2016: $
- Dividend of $0.02 per share (2016: $0.01 per share) declared with a scrip
MTI Wireless Edge Ltd. is incorporated in Israel under the laws of Israel. Its head office is located in Israel.
As the rights of the shareholders of MTI Wireless Edge are governed by Israeli Law, they may differ from the rights of shareholders in an English incorporated company. Accordingly, transactions in shares of MTI Wireless Edge are not subject to the provisions of the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers.
Under the Israeli Companies Law, a potential bidder for the Company's shares, who would as a result of a purchase of shares hold either 25 per cent, or more of the voting rights in the Company
When no other party holds 25 per cent, or more, or 45 per cent, or more of the voting rights in the Company where no other shareholder holds 45 per cent, or more of the voting rights, would be required to make a special purchase offer as set out in the provisions of the Companies Law.
The information on this web site is disclosed pursuant to Rule 26 of the AIM Rules for Companies